Hokuto no Ken Dynamic Italia or Granata Press VHS Original non censura

« Older   Newer »

1. Joekilledkenney
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

Italian: Ciao ragazzi! Sono nuovo qui, per favore Prenditi cura di me. In questo argomento, ci accingiamo a non parlare del rilascio di VHS italiana di Hokuto Ken da Granata Press o Dynamic Italia. Il rilascio di VHS italiana non contenuta alcuna censura di alcune scene violente che sono censurati in Giappone, Stati Uniti, Francia o Corea. Le versioni italiane hanno scene senza filtro come Shin infilargli il dito nel petto di Ken, il cattivo decapitato irrorazione di sangue sul volto di Bart e una scena dove faccia del chanter ha schiacciato dagli uomini di Raoh. Ma ci sono altre scene censurati con arcobaleno sfocature, ad esempio, del cattivo cranio saltar fuori dal suo volto, Rei affettare il volto dei suoi nemici e Mr. Heart esplodendo. Tutte le scene senza sfocature filtro o arcobaleno è visto attraverso l'originale VHS stampe da Granata Press o la prima edizione della Dynamic Italia.

Parliamo di come ha fatto la versione originale non censurata entrato in copie VHS italiana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English: Hi guys! I'm new here, please take care of me. In this topic, we are going to talk about the Italian VHS release of Hokuto no Ken from Granata Press or Dynamic Italia. The Italian VHS release contained no censorship of some violent scenes that are censored in Japan, U.S, France, or Korea. The Italian versions have scenes without filter such as Shin sticking his finger into Ken's chest, the decapitated villain spraying blood on Bart's face, and a scene where the chanter's face got crushed by Raoh's men. But there are other scenes censored with rainbow blurs such as, villain's skull popping out of his face, Rei slicing the face of his enemies, and Mr. Heart exploding. All of the scenes without filter or rainbow blurs is seen through the original VHS prints from either Granata Press or the First edition of Dynamic Italia.

Let's discuss how did the original uncensored version got into Italian VHS copies.

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Founder
    Onore
    +2,006

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Joe! :)

As HNK fans, we know the differences between the first italian edition of that movie (originally published by Granata Press in 1993 and redestributed under the label Dynamic Italia in 1997 after G.P. went out of business) and other editions. Actually, all we know about these differences is that our VHS edition is based on the original theatrical master and other editions are based on the home video cut of the movie.

3. Joekilledkenney
        +1   -1

User deleted

So your VHS version is based on the original theatrical cut with no rainbow blurs or filter, and other VHS editions are based on the home video cut version with rainbow blurs, right? I would never thought that I would get a chance to see the complete uncensored print with my own eyes. I would like to see some screenshots comparison off all of the violence (with rainbow burs and filter or without any of the various censoring).

4. Kenrico
        +1   -1

User deleted

Take a look :)
    Video

5. Joekilledkenney
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Kenrico @ 5/1/2014, 01:22) 
    Take a look :)
    Video

I know I saw the video on Youtube. The video only shows the scenes without filter, and it skips the scene that have rainbow blurs such as the skull popping out of villain's face including Rei slicing the enemies face and Mr. Heart exploding. The first and original print Italian VHS edition doesn't have the rainbow blurs or the filter. The Youtube video shows that this version is based on the home-video version.

6. Kenrico
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sorry to say that, but the italian first release have the rainbow blurs and the filters :)
    Youtube video shows all the uncensored part of the movie.

7. Joekilledkenney
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Kenrico @ 6/1/2014, 20:03) 
    Sorry to say that, but the italian first release have the rainbow blurs and the filters :)
    Youtube video shows all the uncensored part of the movie.

I don't think you read Squalo Densetsu's statement. What make you think you say that the first release on VHS in Italy have rainbow blurs and filter?

6 replies since 31/12/2013, 15:00   324 views